Plasma Cutting Services in Lafayette, LA
Plasma Cutting Capabilities
Plasma cutters use a high velocity stream of ionized gas to cut shapes out of sheet metal.
Hydro-Blade offers cost-effective cutting solutions whether you need a single part, batch of prototypes, or a production order.
Our plasma table is 10.5 ft x 21 ft.
- Can cut any conductive metal
- Can pierce thick materials quickly
- Fast turn times
- A no-contact process means it is easier to hold work-pieces in place
- Cut edge will have an oxide layer
- Edges may have some draft
- Avoid tight tolerances when possible
- Keep hole diameters equal to or larger than the material thickness